1. I have a question about a product
I want to make sure I choose the right size.
6 or 12 months? 16 years or 18 years? To help you choose exactly the right size every time, we have included a size guide on each of our product pages on www.petit-bateau.ae. Just click the Size Guide link next to the size.
Help! The size I've chosen is too small/big, what should I do?
Head to the store! You can exchange your item and choose the perfect size that will make you want to dance, run and play.
How should I wash my lovely new clothes?
Our instructions for how to take good care of your clothes are in the product specifications for your item on www.petit-bateau.ae.
How can I make sure my Petit Bateau garment lasts a long time?
Our top tips on how to take good care of your clothes are in the product specifications for your item on www.petit-bateau.ae.
I would like to know what my Petit Bateau garment is made from.
Soft velour or cosy tubic? Information on the composition of your item is all in the product specifications for your item on www.petit-bateau.ae.
Help! I've received a faulty product or I've noticed a problem after use, what should I do?
Head to the store! Our teams are on hand to figure out what's gone wrong. If it's a manufacturing error, we will send you a brand new item straight away. And if your item is no longer in stock in our store, you can choose a similar product up to the value of your purchase price
2. I have a question about an order
How do I order online?
It couldn't be easier, just click through the guide! To place an order on www.petit-bateau.ae :
1/ Make your choice:
- Click on the item(s) of your choice
- Choose the right size
- Click "Add to basket"
After you have added the item to your basket, you can either:
- Continue shopping on the site by clicking "Continue shopping". Each time you select an item you have to follow the same procedure (choose your size and add to the basket).
- Finish placing your order by clicking the "Place order" button.
2/ Confirm your order:
o First time? If you're a new customer on www.petit-bateau.ae, you can create your customer account after clicking "Confirm basket".
o Already have an account? Login after clicking "Place order" with your secret login details: your e-mail address and your password.
- Click "Confirm basket"
- Choose your delivery method
- Choose your payment method
- Confirm your order by clicking "Confirm and proceed to payment"
That's it! Just 3 days to wait until you can open your package! Hooray!
I would like to change or remove an item from my order, how do I do that?
We're sorry but once your order has been confirmed, it can't be changed. Which means you can't change, delete or add anything.
Oh no I got the delivery address wrong! How can I change it to make sure it goes to the right address?
Don't panic! You can amend your order within an hour of your payment. It's very easy: just login to your www.petit-bateau.ae online account. Don't forget to also change this address in your online account so that your next orders reach you safe and sound.
How can I track my order?
Do we still have it or does the courier? To track your parcel's journey in real time, go to the "My Account" section of www.petit-bateau.ae. When you place your order you can also choose to get text updates on your parcel's progress. Handy when you want to stay in touch!
How do I cancel my order?
Once validated and paid, I have up to 1 hour to cancel my order. The "I want to cancel my order" button is available as long as it is still possible to cancel. After this 1 hour period, you can no longer cancel via the website.
How do I see my invoice?
Easy peasy! You can view and download your invoice whenever you want in the "My Orders" section of your online account.
I haven't received my order, what should I do?
Have 3 working days passed and you still haven't received your parcel? You can track your package in your www.petit-bateau.ae online account. If a problem is found in the tracking, you can either contact the courier if your package is still there, or our customer service team if the package has already been returned to our warehouse. In general, the courier will keep a parcel for 2 weeks before returning it to us.
My order has arrived damaged, what should I do?
So that we can resolve this as quickly as possible, you should contact the courier company and mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the damage.
• I have a promo code that doesn't work, what should I do?
Is your code still valid (expiry date) and have you complied with the conditions of the offer? Have you checked if any items are marked with "blue dots" as our promo codes don't apply to them? If your promo code still doesn't work, you can contact our customer service team on +971 4 8105937
3. I have a question about delivery
• When will I receive my order? What are your delivery times?
1, 2, 3, 4 and 5: once your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will deliver your package within a maximum of 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) regardless of the delivery method chosen. Great timing!
• Where can I have my package delivered?
- To your home: we will deliver your package to your door via our courier within 3 working days from the date you paid for your order, this applies to the UAE
• What are the delivery charges?
- To your home:
- AED15 FOR ORDERS BELOW AED500,
- FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS AED500 AND ABOVE
• Help! I'm missing an item, my order isn't right: what should I do?
Are your items different from the delivery note and your order? Are you missing items shown on your delivery note? Our customer service team is on hand to help on +971 4 8105937.
4. I have a question about payment
• What payment methods can I use to shop on www.petit-bateau.ae?
- Your orders placed on www.petit-bateau.ae can be paid for using a bank card. You can choose between:
If you pay for your purchases using Visa or Mastercard, the bank that issued your card will ask you for identification.
• Is it safe to pay online?
- You can do it with your eyes shut! We have a system in place that guarantees 100% secure online payment: Secure Socket Layer (S.S.L) encryption protects all data related to payments. Your banking data is therefore never processed on the Petit Bateau computer system.
5. I have a question about exchanges and returns
• How do I return an item or an order for a refund?
- Register the return on your www.petit-bateau.ae online account by selecting the order and the relevant item(s).
- Package up your unworn, unwashed and non-personalized items in their original packaging. Add the delivery note or invoice.
- Write the address below on the parcel and add stamps (at the current rate):
Petit Bateau – Internet Returns –
Al Khayyat Investments, DIP 1
PO Box 11245, Dubai, UAE
• How long do I have to return an item?
We offer exchange within 14 days of purchase for non-promotional items and 3 days for Promotional items and items purchased at reduced price, via the same payment method. For hygiene and safety reasons, underwear, swimwear, accessories cannot be exchanged. You will be refunded within 30 days of sending your return package.
• Do I have to pay for returns?
Yes, you pay for return courier.
• How long does it take to be refunded?
Up to 30 days. You will receive your refund within 30 days of sending your return package. We will refund you by the same payment method as the one used for your purchase.
• Can I get a refund for my order in store?
Refunds for items ordered online, need to be refunded online. Oh yes! one or two more little details about the conditions: labelled, unwashed, unworn and in their original packaging.
Exchanges: You can exchange sizes in stores which do not require payment.
• How do I exchange a garment I don't want to keep?
Not your cup of tea? You can of course exchange the unworn, unwashed, non-personalised item(s) online, with the exception of private sale items which can only be returned for a refund following the procedure above.
• How long do I have to exchange a garment?
We offer exchange within 14 days of purchase for non-promotional items and 3 days for Promotional items and items purchased at reduced price, via the same payment method. For hygiene and safety reasons, underwear, swimwear, accessories cannot be exchanged. You can exchange your garments online within 14 days (3 days on sale items) of receiving your order.
6. I have a question about my account
• I've forgotten my password, how do I login to my account?
We've got it covered! A few clicks is all it takes to make a fresh start. Start by clicking on "My Account" at the top of the page then "Forgot my password". You can then enter your email address on a new page. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. We apologise in advance: it may take a little longer during busy periods (private sales, discounts, special offers).
• How can I delete my account?
Easy peasy, just contact our customer service team using the contact form on the www.petit-bateau.ae website. And boom! Your account will be deleted in a flash.
7. I am looking for information on Petit Bateau stores
• How do I find a Petit Bateau store?
Looking for your nearest Petit Bateau store? They are all just a click away: https://stores.petit-bateau.com/search.
• In which countries can I buy from Petit Bateau?
Petit Bateau loves to travel and has dropped anchor in 60 countries. You can find your nearest Petit Bateau store by simply clicking here: https://stores.petit-bateau.com/search.
8. I have a question about my personal information
• What rights do I have with regard to my account and personal data held by Petit Bateau?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by the Personal Data Protection Act of 20 June 2018 and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, correct, object to, limit the processing of, delete and transfer the data you have provided to Petit Bateau. You also have the right to provide instructions regarding the use of your personal data after your death.
• How can I exercise my rights regarding my personal data?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can send a request specifying your membership number, surname, first name, address and attaching a copy of both sides of your identity document to:
- By courier: Petit Bateau.ae – Customer Service -
- Al Khayyat Investments, DIP 1 -
- PO Box 11245, Dubai, UAE;
- By e-mail to: email@example.com.
• I no longer wish to receive offers from Petit Bateau, how do I unsubscribe?
Sniff! If you don't want to receive any more offers from Petit Bateau, you can either click on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of each email, or drop us a line to the address above or by email to: https://www.petit-bateau.ae/contact/. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you on board again one day, see you soon!
For more information: Go to www.petit-bateau.ae - "Data protection policy": www.petit-bateau.ae/privacy-policy/.